Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support or ACLS refers to a set of clinical interventions for the urgent treatment of cardiac arrest, stroke and other life-threatening medical emergencies, as well as the knowledge and skills to deploy those interventions.
- New Provider $340
- ACLS Renewal (Update) $159
- BLS, ACLS Combo $189
- BLS, ACLS and PALS Recertification Combo $339
- Skills Session (After Online Hybrid Course Completion) $160
- 1-on-1 Course Fee $250
PURCHASING INSTRUCTIONS: If your ACLS card is current, you may choose the re-certification option. If your ACLS card is expired, you must choose the full certification option. If you have taken the online portion of ACLS, through a valid American Heart Association site, you may choose the skills check off option.
If you do not see a date that works for your schedule, simply call us at 505-585-1533 and we will do our best to accommodate you!
Please bring all of your ACLS information (cards or online certificate) to class!
Purchase an ACLS Provider book before attending class or lease a book from us.
ONLINE SKILLS CHECK OFF INFORMATION:
1. Take the online portion of the ACLS course online at the American Heart Association's website (they charge you $120) then print out the copy of your online class portion. Make sure you click on "Heartcode ACLS part I"
2. Call us at 505-585-1533 and we will schedule you a skills session ($160)
3. This option is best for the medical professional who OFTEN deals with codes. You are expected to know the information fluently, as we cannot prompt you during your test out. If you fail the test out, you will be charged a full certification price, so that we can ensure you are well equipped with skills before leaving class.