BLS/CPR & First Aid Instructor Course
Thank you for your interest in becoming an American Heart Association Instructor! AHA prides itself in being the original leader in offering detailed organized training based on the latest scientific evidence. CAREtactics CPR employees are authorized training center faculty in BLS/Heartsaver First Aid Instructor training. We offer the highest quality of training and strictly follow AHA guidelines and use of training materials as outlined by AHA. Use of these materials in courses does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Fees charged for the instructor course or other courses are not revenue generated for the Association.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1) Complete the 2015 BLS Instructor Essentials Course before the classroom portion of Instructor training. Print out the certificate which must be brought to the Instructor Course. (www.onlineaha.org) THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
2) Successfully complete the Instructor Course at CAREtactics CPR.
3) CAREtactics CPR staff will shadow one of your classes and ensure you're on point! If any remediation is needed, we will accommodate your needs to the best of our abilities. Once released, you may teach from six to nine students at a time.
- The cost of the BLS/Heartsaver CPR/AED First Aid Instructor course is $350. Payment must be made no later than one week before the course. Our course and is limited to six Candidates.
- Purchase course material as listed, for your certification:
BLS for HEALTHCARE PROVIDER INSTRUCTOR COURSE MATERIALS
- BLS for Healthcare Providers Instructor Package $110.00 Code: 15-1012
HEARTSAVER FIRST AID CPR INSTRUCTOR COURSE MATERIALS
(only needed if the Instructor plans to teach these classes)
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Instructor Manual $54.00 Code: 15-1023
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED DVD Set $165.00 Code: 15-1019
All other supplies will be provided by CAREtactics CPR. Any other information needed will be relayed at the time of the course.